Me: 13 innings.
G: Finished a file. A good day at work. Bad day at meeting.
Work: Padre’s 2008 Schedule.
Game Weather schedule.
Cruise:Mexican Riviera Cruise Reviews.
- I was able to walk on the one frozen-off plantar wart, but the other one the doc did left me feeling as if I had a knife in my foot. Obviously, one foot is better. Cin, my boss at the other gate did yeoman service yesterday assisting an elder handicapped couple and helping a family with a vomiting teen. Both of us were nauseated by that one. I was mildly chewed out for wearing a black turtleneck. Work was a long 13 innings and the game was lost when Hoffman allowed a homer.
- Got shoes, socks, some odds and ends, plus the meds laid out ready to pack. Laid out clothes to wear. Cloudy and cooler says the weather report.
- Bad day at the board meeting. G didn’t say no and is still treasurer. I said what I was thinking about this, and he didn’t speak to me. They are going to blame the whole financial mess on his lack of oversight rather than the putrid account handling by our management company…which should be fired. Other board members wanted out, then when supplanted wanted back in. And they let them keep their jobs when not on the board.
- Duck’s obit, which has been floating around in the land of the lost since the 8th, has finally found a home. After an endless exchange of email, all probably confused by my lack of understanding of the system, I mailed one last one off with every phone number known to man on it. The account rep called G at work then hung up. When G got home and found a first message on the machine, he managed to reach her before his meeting, gave her the MasterCard number, and learned it will have a 30 day condolence book when it runs this Sunday. We will be able to access this when we get home.
- Two more night games and two day games before we are outta here. I was second to the last person out last night. My feet were taking it personally.