G: Given make work until the bosses decide what to do with his latest project.
5 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. Moccasins with soles that G got me instead of the plain leather bottoms. I could not find those two years ago when I was looking for replacements.
2. Three gold rings, thank you G.
3. Arm brace on the right wrist.
4. Underpants in lively stripes.
5. Boring navy blue jogging jacket
10 THINGS YOU CAN SEE
1. My green coffee cup sitting on its heating pad.
2. The paper appointment book to my right.
3. Green leaves on trees out my window.
4. A blue and tan plaid pot filled with pencils.
5. A portrait of cows on a Jamul hill.
6. A chenille rabbit wearing leg warmers.
7. My camera.
8. The new, free Cannon printer
10. Two piles of books and magazines.
5 PEOPLE YOU HAVE KISSED
10 THINGS YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW
1. Drinking coffee.
2. Keeping right leg elevated.
3. Scratching chest.
6. Listening to the hum of the new computer fan and the ring of my tintinitus.
7. Wiggling right foot.
8. Finishing this
9. Coughing……mold somewhere
10. Looking for mold and I think I found it in an old cookbook I just got at a yard sale.
5 THINGS YOU ATE IN THE LAST 24 HOURS
1. Half a cheese sandwich
2. Two brownies
3. 2 bowls of rice cereal with rice milk
5. Fresh fruit salad
10 THINGS YOU DID SO FAR TODAY
1. Got up
2. Went to the bathroom
3. Took meds
4. got semi dressed
5. drank coffee.
6. Ate cereal
7. Read newspaper
8. Watched news
9. Turned on Computer
10. Accessed trilogy I wrote yesterday
5 THINGS YOU CAN HEAR RIGHT NOW
2. Airplanes taking off
4. Clicking of keyboard
10 COLOURS YOU CAN SEE
1. The gold of the fake wood desk
2. The Hookers green on the leaves outside my windows
3. The Payne’s blue grey of the scanner top
4. The acid green on the eraser tape thingy
5. The Pink on the post its to my right
6. The Cadmium Yellow in the phone book
7. The Cadmium Red Medium of my fleece throw
8. The dulled purple of my old backpack
9. The wonderful cacophony of reds in the red fabrics
10. Turquoise on an old recipe keeper
5 THOUGHTS IN YOUR HEAD
1. Thinking Bee would laugh at me as I don’t remember the proper names for all the colors. Is there one for “Pink?”
2. The need to put my left leg up too.
3. The new sitting arrangement still hurts my left shoulder.
4. The trilogy I should be working on instead of this.
5. G…….always G
10 PEOPLE THAT ROCK YOUR SOCKS
3. Marion B
4. The old grey poets society as a collective group
7. Sandie up North
8. Daughter Marie for all she has accomplished
9. The boys in Spain
10. Elle out in Campo who has done such wonderful things with those kids
5 FAMOUS PEOPLE/ARTISTS YOU REALLY ENJOY OR WOULD NEVER MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO WATCH/MEET
1. Steichen the photographer
3. Motherwell……..how did he come to invent the form of painting he did.
5. Robert Miles Parker…….I hope he is ok
6. Dinner with David Carradine……did he turn out like his dad?
10 OBJECTS IN YOUR HOME YOU LOVE
1. My living room as a whole.
2. Dishes: The Blue Ridge/Southern Potteries and the Russel Wright
3. The little Victorian Dresser with the Linguista Walton handles
4. The clock
5. All my quilts
6. Everyone should love a three foot stuffed rabbit
7. The art. Yes, I am so lucky to have more paintings than white rice. One can life on art alone…….almost. I rotate them so I can see more of them.
8. Grandkid photographs…..it’s so good to look up and see them all.
9. Washer and dryer. We are talking luxury here.
What more could one want.