June 15, 2009

Breaker, Breaker....




Whirligigs, 2009.



Himself: Again, not well Sunday. Walked part of the swapmeet then tired all day. Better today. Getting Grumpy smogged.

Herself: I worried about him all day yesterday. I'm just fine. Swimming then a free day.

Reading: Back to the Tom Butcher books…..later. I’m taking a reading break too.

Balance: Finding four pair of shorts at Amvets all in the three dollar range. I think it’s going to be a scorcher of a summer.

I’m taking a break, a few days off, retreating to give my eyes some space.

Frankly, my dear, I’ve been using my eyes too much and the world is a blur this morning. I don’t like blurs or tired eyes. I couldn’t see the television news nor could I clearly decipher the print news. It’s time to give my eyes a break before I start seeing double again.

The books have been great tho. I’ve been loving seeing words on the page clearly again. It’s been wonderful fun. Now it is a brief break time here and there. Oh, I may post pictures while I am gone. Maybe an old poem or two; but I’ll be back soon.

3 comments:

  1. your blog is one cool quilt. What a riot of colors and adventures. thank you, Mage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mage, take as long as you want, but please promise to come back when your vision has cleared. Take dear care.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life