Himself: We both took the three day weekend off. He did the laundry…such a good guy. He also made a conscious effort yesterday not to play computer games all day.
Herself: I did small things yesterday. My desk is almost clear, I finished one book and started another, I bagged poetry books for the poetry ladies….and we had a picnic on the bay around four. I’ll be there reading your blog but may not have time to note. Mea Culpa.
Gratitude: Free time not spent thinking.
My whole goal is not to think especially not think about the job situation. I’ve managed not thinking for the long weekend, but my brain is prone to breaking down and thinking anyway. Cold, rainy days are depressing, and we are in the grip of grey. I’m resolutely not letting any of it get to me. Doggedly…while keeping my focus on me and what I need to do for me.
- Leg lifts. Back to doing those every day. Out of the pool.
- Walk somewhere, anywhere, as well as swim.
- Water aerobics at least four days a week. No wimping out.
- Sticking to the low fat, low sugar, low salt diet.
- No obsessive thinking…turning it over.
- Stop finding excuses to wimp out on these lifesaving things.
Ah, reality. I’m a wimp. Easily. I don’t have time to be one anymore and survive, so it’s time to turn those Geezer worries over. When I start thinking again in the future, and I will…I know me, I hope it will be easier to turn all those worries over and move on.