- Everything is in its place as Maria did ours, and I ran away from home to deal with the mountains of books at the shop….which were all reduced to small piles. I may live tomorrow when I go in.
- The very day we came home from Mexico on the Oosterdam, our friend Peter K, the travel writer and ship historian, was boarding his ship the next berth over. He wrote about his trip here at Azamara Journey to the Sea of Cortez with mouth watering admiration.
- I took a moment to stop by the ocean this morning. The waves were so big that most of them were hitting the bottom of the pier. Rows of surfers were lined up by the sea wall to watch. Three surfers were out in it with one boogie boarder. I called the nearest daughter and told her to come watch..."get up and start living," I told her. Now I am fractionally shamefaced.
- G’s new company must have some small troubles as employees have been asked to sign non-disclosure/non-competition documents. It’s necessary but sad.
- Hey, as soon as the cough isn’t quite so bad, I’m heading back to the pool. Started my exercises yesterday….faintly. Tentatively. Oh boring. Oh, you can hear me screaming at the gods but you know I have to go back to all that exercise if I want to keep walking…..
January 20, 2011
Movability of It All
Portland Union station Work has been sorted, and I’m home to sort my own things now. I’ve gained roundness. G says we are Mr. and ...