- Everything is in its place as Maria did ours, and I ran away from home to deal with the mountains of books at the shop….which were all reduced to small piles. I may live tomorrow when I go in.
- The very day we came home from Mexico on the Oosterdam, our friend Peter K, the travel writer and ship historian, was boarding his ship the next berth over. He wrote about his trip here at Azamara Journey to the Sea of Cortez with mouth watering admiration.
- I took a moment to stop by the ocean this morning. The waves were so big that most of them were hitting the bottom of the pier. Rows of surfers were lined up by the sea wall to watch. Three surfers were out in it with one boogie boarder. I called the nearest daughter and told her to come watch..."get up and start living," I told her. Now I am fractionally shamefaced.
- G’s new company must have some small troubles as employees have been asked to sign non-disclosure/non-competition documents. It’s necessary but sad.
- Hey, as soon as the cough isn’t quite so bad, I’m heading back to the pool. Started my exercises yesterday….faintly. Tentatively. Oh boring. Oh, you can hear me screaming at the gods but you know I have to go back to all that exercise if I want to keep walking…..
January 20, 2011
Movability of It All
2017: George in his “Fall Out Four” computer game costume. It’s time to fuss with the costumes. His needs to go to the cleane...
The sun is out. The leaves on the trees are almost all green now. George’s bird feeder has given one local flock of starlings a ...
The House Quilt….made up of American Historic homes plus the traditional log cabin quilt block. The first full sized quilt I made. ...
Taken from the top of the Point Loma lighthouse. We live over to the right on the top of the Point. It’s quiet and peaceful he...