- The carpet is so clean that it looks new. It was also still so wet by dinner time, the Geezer turned on the heater. Now I am in a state of appalledness over how much it is going to cost to get the carpet dry.
- Dinner out tonight. This is big stuff.
- Nope, while that Wednesday night Alanon meeting works for me, it doesn’t work for G. The AA meeting at the same church starts just as the other meeting ends. That isn’t functional for us as a pair. He says he will take me up the hill and pick me up afterwords. I’m very appreciative.
- Yup, he’s back to the gym at last. Hurrah.
- Couldn’t remember a common word Wednesday. A color. More bits of vanishing brain. You can’t look something up on Google if you can’t remember how to spell it. Google has those moments too.
- The antibiotic makes me very, very dingy. You should have seen me yesterday. I rushed home, rushed upstairs to the bathroom, came back down and changed out of my sweats into street clothes in front of the washing machine putting the clothes in to wash. When I turned around to leave, I couldn’t find the truck keys. Yes, I pulled all that wet clothing up and examined it all. Felt the bottom of the washer drum too. After it all spun dry, I was able to find the keys in my sweat pockets. I didn’t get at all upset, but it was a humbling experience that I can laugh about today.
- I’m wondering what humbling experience will happen today to make me laugh.
February 4, 2011
Peter in front of a wall sculpture. We were invited up to Peter Knego’s home to see the latest installation. Abstract flat ...
Torrey Pines above the ocean. Torrey Pines slough. I love the world I see from the train. The great sw...
I must confess what you already knew…I’m a slob. I take jewelry off and put it in a pot on top of my dresser. I don’t just t...
From “Trappings” a show at the Mingei Museum, 2017. When I was a kid, many horse in our holiday parades wore decorated saddles like ...