February 17, 2013

A Smiling Birthday


A Birthday moment.

A lovely few moments with Lessa.  No hugs for Zoe tho as she still has the bug.  The sewing machine folks bought the Bernina, and G made it to work on time.  Today we are off to the movies then up the coast to a Steampunk emporium.  Maybe they will have a holster for my Steampunk pistol. 


  • Keeping those on the east coast in my thoughts.
  • Himself:  ”I are quite well.”  Got ticket for Lessa to the Spring Round Up.
  • Herself:  Better than usual.  I’ll take that.
  • Reading:  Volume three in the Elizabeth Moon Captain Herris series.  I love space opera that has good structure, plausible characters, and happy endings.
  • Balance:  Quiet before the meeting.
  • 8 comments:

    1. Hi there, another lovely shot of a happy group. love it. Dianne

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sounds and looks good. Happiness Day!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Sharing with those you love can always lift the spirits for days and days. So glad that you have that precious time together!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I could almost hear the laughter through my computer screen. Love the joy in all their faces and I bet YOU were smiling and laughing too.

      ReplyDelete
    5. This is such a happy photo. Happy birthday!

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life