May 2, 2013

Off to LA







I'm off to LA for three days to visit with Bee, shop a bit, and have a fancy dinner with some artist friends.  You will laugh at me, but I agonized over what to wear.

Tonight after dinner, we went down town and picked up my train ticket home.  According to the kind ticket agent, I don't even have to change trains in the LA station.

Yes, here you can see what the rooms are, and in most of the rooms the art is placed.  No, my computer isn't done.  The HD didn't want to clone.  Yes, I am abandoning the Geezer to play or not play as he will.  I will miss him but be home Sunday night.

8 comments:

  1. Have fun and enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've earned a time out. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon Voyage!!! I envy you!!!! I need some R&R, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to take a little break with a friend. Smooth travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your little getaway is energizing and fun and filled with photos and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that train between San Diego and LA. Have ridden it a time or two long ago. Told my kids all about my trip in 1959 when I crossed the USA from the East Coast, final destination Escondido.

    Got to catch a train again. Perhaps I will talk David into a trip to Chicago. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful, wonderful time, Mage!!! I know what you mean about agonizing over our clothes. I do it all the time.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life