January 23, 2016

You'd Think I'd Learn


Poor thing.  That was me yesterday clicking on a link on Facebook.  Not only will I never know if that man in the Chevy pickup truck will yank the big tree trunk out of the ground with his truck, it will be a while until I have my newer computer back in action.

There's a song in there somewhere.  "There's nothing like a Virus...." or Trojan Horse, or hostage ware to humble one.  Perhaps a broken tooth or rotten sinus will one up a virus.  Good news is that the computer will be back in two days.  

10 comments:

  1. Hostage-ware ..... nasty stuff.

    May the Force be with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Been there, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture. Good luck with the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not click on the 15 best friends on FB you shared as it nicely admitted my email address, my friends etc. would all be kept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrrr -
    Computer problems are enough to ruin your day (or week) for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer! I hate it when that happens. Tell your computer to get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you have options, but it can be frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes he pulls a tree out of the ground. I hope you see it someday. Love the old you photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this photo, Mage! so sorry to hear of the bug. Argh! xo c!

    ReplyDelete

Please, take just a moment to leave me a note. I really appreciate notes.

SUNDAY

·        We got up at dawn to drive forever north for breakfast.  Grandson Alex’s girlfriend believe’s in family.  She believes th...