February 7, 2016

Superbowl Day Puttering

Boy do we have Barbies at the store.

I’m pretty much ignoring the Superbowl.  George may watch it.  The game may be good this year, he tells me.  I admit to enjoying the creativity of the commercials.  I watched that whole show about the Superbowl commercials and disagreed with the editors about number one.  I love the Mean Joe Green Coke ad.  Did you know Mr. Green drank seventeen or eighteen cokes during the filming?  There’s also the Budweiser puppy too.  Ah well.

So while much of the world watches this brutal ball game, I’m still moving the best of my photos into Photo bucket.  Every day I still check with Snapfish to see if they have reinstalled the address link, but not yet.  I’ll take a shower sometime here.  Layout some basic business clothes for the meeting tonight.  Jewelry?  Reading?  The sun is out, and I may take my camera out into the world.

All the Superbowl fuss is going on right now.  I’m writing. 



                                                                    

  • Himself:  Not ok after last night’s Chinese dinner but ok today.
  • Herself:  Fat but good.
  • Reading:  Bararar…really good.
  • Gratitudes:  That this day is so good.


  • 11 comments:

    1. I don't watch the Super Bowl either. I may color or read a book. Not much ambition today but I am anticipating a snowy and cold week ahead so I may be stuck in the house. I "could" start to edit my latest manuscript.

      ReplyDelete
    2. We are not sports fans at all but lots of people here watch the Super Bowl as well. Enjoy the day not watching, as will we.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hubby will watch the game as we have family in Colorado and must share the tension. I will read, write, watch a netflix, maybe exercise and continue to put off the photo projects that I should be working on!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Having a good day now and again really does make you feel good doesn't it 😊

      ReplyDelete
    5. I haven't watched the SB for quite some time. I watch some hockey, and that's about it.

      ReplyDelete
    6. We watched the Super Bowl with some friends, but I took off over to the table occasionally to work on my puzzle in process. I have trouble leaving one alone once I have it started.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I didn't watch either, haven't for years. Years ago in another city we used to go to a SB party that split pretty evenly into watchers and non-watchers, compatible friends and fun. I used the quiet time to grocery shop, no one there, and go for a walk in what turned out to be a very sunny day.

      ReplyDelete
    8. That's a lot of Barbies. Wish our salvation army store had that many but I've never seen a Barbie doll in the store. My granddaughter would love to have some of those.

      ReplyDelete
    9. My husband does not sports. Am I a lucky woman or what?

      ReplyDelete
    10. We saw snippets over here. Not the game- the bits in between. There was a tantalising bit of Helen Mirren but I didn't hear what she was talking about.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life