· Yup, I was really cold last night. We had the light quilt on instead of this one. For some reason, shivering wakes me up.
· Yes, people call the Political office with some strange things. One had a request that Hillary add police brutality to her platform. Another person wanted to know who to vote for. I told him. Meanwhile a 20 strong, delegation from a Balkan country arrived to discuss politics with the head of our party. Fascinating…even the data entry.
· Yup, we are having an around the world sale at the shop. I thought there would be more things as we have saved all year for this, but what we have is delicious.
· I’m getting a hand on foods. Balancing a diet between allergies and low carbs is not fun. It can be done tho is limiting. Bobbie calls with a wonderful soup recipe, and I have to tell her that I am allergic to the prime ingredient. I can have whipped cream. Now that’s a joyous thought.
· Yes, I have my new glasses on. I love them….hyperbolic but true. I asked to have the red lenses fixed and she asked me to wear the blue ones for two weeks first. Oy. I woke with only slightly cranky eyes and note that the right lens is in crooked.
· G tells me that we have two estate sales here on the Point, so we are off, and I will let you know what we find.