May 18, 2016

Small Adventures





It’s been an adventuresome week so far.

The dentist put my crown back on and didn’t charge.  What more could one ask.  I started work as a volunteer at the San Diego Democratic Party Headquarters.  I drove up there ok.  Coming home, I almost wiped out Grumpy when I didn’t see a little red car in the next lane.  We made it.  I did burn three fingers when checking the artichokes, but if I am careful they too will live.  Best of all, the new Longmire novella is out, I got it, and I read it.  No spoilers from me.

Small adventures to be sure, but for stay at home me they were exciting.  

9 comments:

  1. Good news about the crown! I am back in the saddle again. We need to meet up soon! Mia has books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good news re the crown!

    Beautiful purple tulips, and I live in Orange County! :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small pleasures show big contentment. Those flowers are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tulips! Great luck with the crown! Enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly wouldn't call you "stay at home." You seem to always be on the go. Just driving the freeways down there where you live is big adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What kind of work are you doing as a volunteer? I will do just about anything except phone banking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, yummy colored tulips. Pat on the back for your dentist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good thing you saved Grumpy... and your fingers.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life