June 8, 2016

A Grad-ee-ation


  
Getting her certificate.

I must tell you that we are very proud of this grandchild.  She’s moving on to sixth grade.  She also reasons clearly, and she understands things far beyond what I did at her age.  Bravo Margaret.


…but her eyes were closed.

 
                                                                    
  • Himself:  Gym, breakfast, work, trying to ignore me.  Voted.
  • Herself:  No gym with a still open tear in my arm, instead trying a new bandage here in the shower at home.  Work, cleaning out closet.  Voted.  Note that younger family members don’t understand Sanders and splitting the party will get Trump elected.
  • Reading:  Between books.
  • Gratitudes:  Talked with C yesterday.  She so calms me.  She’s readying for Radiation and chemo now.


  • 8 comments:

    1. Love your outfits. Such a festive look for such a festive event. Congratulations and good luck.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Very cool, love the picture of all three of you together. Close eyes or not, she looks very happy!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for sharing the joy. It is worth gold to be a part of this young life and you know it!

      ReplyDelete
    4. HI Mage. Been offline for a few days. Cancelled my FB, but keeping my blog, however, slow going. I have a tear too in my shoulder. Bummer.
      Very nice photo of your granddaughter and congratulations to her on a job well done. She is between the ages of my two SD grandsons.

      Bernie is okay, and I am happy the Dems seem to be pulling themselves together and not committing suicide like the Republicans. I love Elizabeth Warren.

      ReplyDelete
    5. My apologies -- I've missed reading you for several days -- what did you do to your arm??? Did you fall?? I surely hope not. Re: your closet reorganization--what did you stuff your purses with? And why?? I really only use one purse at a time and when it dies, I go out and shop for another to replace it. I have cloth purses, but don't count those because I rarely use them.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life