June 25, 2016

Staying Cool




Catalina, 2015

This is for those of you who are roasting in the heat of summer.  Here the fog has burned off, and we are headed inland on assorted errands.  Registering the Toyota Myrtle at AAA, Looking for one or two pair of pants on a JC Pennay’s sale rack, then G is taking me out to breakfast.  We can do this.

Isn’t it nice I need new pants.



                                                                    

  • Himself:  Work under the “Big Ass Fans” at the museum in the afternoon.  Dinner party inland later.
  • Herself:  While he is at work, I’m mending the light weight quilt at once again didn’t survive a washing.
  • Reading:  Nope, mending tho I have a Smithsonian book on Washington just waiting on the footstool.
  • Gratitudes:  For everything at the moment.


  • 4 comments:

    1. Sounds like a routine day in two lives. Isn't it wonderful? Enjoy!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Big Ass fans...love it. I'm in old jeans, but nice that they fit again. Check out my post today...an unusual quilt!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Shopping for pants is on my to do list. Best results occur when Hubby shops, brings back four or five of whatever category of apparel I need, then takes back whatever doesn't fit or that doesn't meet approval by both of us. Hope your shopping is a bit less intense. Breakfast is a good shopping reward.

      ReplyDelete
    4. What a dear little boat.
      We have been in a cloud - for days. Actually and spiritually.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life