August 26, 2016

Finished Two...with pictures.


George painting the kitchen.
  I forced him to smile.

Two of the organizing projects, kitchen and laundry area, are finished now, and we move on to number 14…the garage.  George started that today while I was at work, and much to my surprise got a major part of the mess in one corner completed.  He said he wondered why he kept so much of it.  My art and artifacts remain…
           

Before: Laundry (And I know you have already seen it.)


After: The clutter to a minimum.



                                                                    

  • Herself: 
  • 52 Week House Reorganization:  Starting in on the garage.
  • Reading:  A Mayor mystery.  Pretty good stuff.
  • Gratitudes:  That I am able to bound around a bit more now.


  • 13 comments:

    1. I've read a lot of Mayor in the past but kind of lost track in the last few years.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Everything looks neat and tidy. Good work.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I do love tidiness, an ever distant calling.

      ReplyDelete
    4. David made some progress on his bookcase yesterday. Daughter Julie hauled stuff to goodwill. Grandson Geoffrey will take the bookcase for his new pad!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Is that rug in front of your washing machine a reversible rug? If so, may i ask where you bought it? I love reversible rugs and need to buy a couple more for our bathrooms. Your organizing looks wonderful, by the way!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It's just a very old worn rug from a thrift store. :)

        Delete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life