September 30, 2016

It's a Great day...(I love Fridays)



Off to work where I will get to shelve books.  I really feel better.  Best of all, we are heading out to the last Bay BBQ of the summer. 




  • Himself:  Still working fill in.
  • Herself:  Feeling good.
  • 52 Week House Reorganization:  Did the movies, more clothes from my closet, and fabrics.
  • Reading:  Barr.  The one about the wolves.
  • Gratitudes:  That I am so much better.





  • 4 comments:

    1. Glad you feel better. Have a great weekend.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Enjoy yourself this weekend. I intend to do the same!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Happy you feel better. I'm counting the days......

      ReplyDelete
    4. I like Fridays too. And beautiful yellow roses.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life