· I can quilt today. Imagine having the time to put color next to color.
· Meals: this sandwich at the Getty was delightful. A curried chicken with golden raisins. I ate the salad and the chicken but not all the bread tho it looks tempting.
· Meals again: Two dinners were very sketchy so I broke down and had a cheeseburger with avacado last night.
· Back in the pool. I have to jackhammer myself into going, but I go.
· Got the Brother sewing machine out of the shop. Cleaned and ready to go too. He said it was a good buy at 50….plus his 60.
· Picked up the latest Longmire book. It came out yesterday. Excitement.
· Finishing an older Mayor paperback. He’s very good. Moving on to the Longmire then to the new Jance. I’m set for the week and still have volumes waiting in the wings: one on Frank Gehry and another on the Presidents wives.
· Moving my journals out of the sewing area to the top of the stairs so I can sew. So there.