February 3, 2017

KEEPING THINGS SIMPLE



My whole goal today is to keep things simple.



                                                                    

  • Himself:  Gym.  Moving around a bit more now that he has the bird feeder right next to him.
  • Herself:  Did surgery pre-op yesterday.  Work today.  A friends birthday tonight.
  • Reading:  A Liam Campbell mystery.
  • Gratitudes:  Just lots of thank-you’s.


  • 8 comments:

    1. a perfect plan for almost any day. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I like to keep it simple too. Always a good plan.

      ReplyDelete
    3. What is the difference between simple and organized, as that photo makes me think organized and not simple?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. That isn't a simple situation at all. I was just trying to be funny and failing.

        Delete
    4. Surgery??? You too?? Tomorrow is Robert's big day.

      ReplyDelete
    5. one of these days i'll put up my photos of a pin rail with all the lines labeled! that's a way to keep things simple.

      ReplyDelete

    Please, take just a moment to leave me a note. I really appreciate notes.

    TOMORROW AND TOMORROW

    Other than my blood sugar being sky high from all the cookie crumbles I’ve eaten…(the cookie lady at Cravory sold us a huge bag o...