April 10, 2017

LISTS, WE MAKE LISTS



It’s the start of a busy and happy week. 
·       Today errands and air the suitcases.  Did I say they were far, far away on shelves on the other side of the truck?  Carefully as I overused my hand yesterday.
·       Tomorrow:  0945: OT guy at Mercy Hospital.  1315: ENT.  George is kindly missing his company’s new office open house.  Not politically correct.
·       Since we start back on our no sugar/low carb diets next Monday, today we eat cake….which I pick up at Vons. 
·       My big chair in the living room is getting cleaned.  One of the pillows was appallingly brown and spotted, so I need to go next door to Vons to JoAnne’s and get a new pillow innard.
·       Pot roast is going in the slow cooker.  That will do for two days.
·       Wednesday: Talk to the guy who has been doing books at the Shop and see if he is comfortable with my returning.
·       Tabor on Thursday….frankly I am jazzed.  Convention later:  Ice cream social and comedian this evening.  G sets up the literature table and continues to find volunteers to baby sit it in two hour increments.
·       Friday, Saturday, and Sunday till noon:  The Spring Roundup Convention. 

·       Monday:  Home and back in the Pool.

8 comments:

  1. You are getting your groove back, Mage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of list, this one is impressive ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you have nothing to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh... I was supposed to stay on the low sugar and low carb diet, but I was bad tonight. The Easter pot luck was too tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Please, take just a moment to leave me a note. I really appreciate notes.

ANTICIPATION

Relaxing as we head out around the US It was physical time today.  We got to the lab well before 7AM, but there was no order.  We c...