It’s the start of a busy and happy week.
· Today errands and air the suitcases. Did I say they were far, far away on shelves on the other side of the truck? Carefully as I overused my hand yesterday.
· Tomorrow: 0945: OT guy at Mercy Hospital. 1315: ENT. George is kindly missing his company’s new office open house. Not politically correct.
· Since we start back on our no sugar/low carb diets next Monday, today we eat cake….which I pick up at Vons.
· My big chair in the living room is getting cleaned. One of the pillows was appallingly brown and spotted, so I need to go next door to Vons to JoAnne’s and get a new pillow innard.
· Pot roast is going in the slow cooker. That will do for two days.
· Wednesday: Talk to the guy who has been doing books at the Shop and see if he is comfortable with my returning.
· Tabor on Thursday….frankly I am jazzed. Convention later: Ice cream social and comedian this evening. G sets up the literature table and continues to find volunteers to baby sit it in two hour increments.
· Friday, Saturday, and Sunday till noon: The Spring Roundup Convention.
· Monday: Home and back in the Pool.