June 23, 2017

OH SO SLOWLY


Artist: Roger DeWeese.  Title: Torrey Pines Ravens.  Media: Sheet metal.  Date: 1916.  Shown at the San Diego County Fair.

Give me a little anesthetic; I doze much of the next day.  The Cyst is gone.  Three stitches. 
I must say that I am very grateful that it is Friday.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….        

  • Himself:  Work, go to Thursday opening at the museum Of Japanese Steel.  Today work, talk with termite inspector, eat, work, meeting.

  • Herself:  Ditto plus delivering just washed sheets to the shop.  Baby sat Michele’s condo for the inspector.  Neither of us have termites.

  • Reading:  Back at Katherine Graham’s Washington.

  • Gratitude’s:  That it’s Friday.


  • 5 comments:

    1. That's quite the art installation.....I had to take a really good look at it to see it wasn't live crows. Glad your lumps and bumps are all off now.

      ReplyDelete
    2. You had quite a week. Healing is in order this weekend!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Yay! I'm glad it's out and over. Have a restful weekend.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I thought at first they were real also. So glad you are at the exhale stage now. Rest up and just go with the groggies.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life