July 25, 2017

2017 COMIC CON THURSDAY

No, I haven’t the faintest idea about who she is, but granddaughter Zoe will know the character.

I finally went through Thursdays images, and put the best of them into a Facebook album.  Yes, I said something about each one.  J  Yes, sorry I’ve finished Thursday only making my way through 427 to 24 pictures for Facebook:

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….          
  • Himself:  Back at work and yesterday was really hard.
  • Herself:  Did two exercise classes yesterday, and I couldn’t move this morning.  Got Thursday done, laundry done, groceries shopped, and took a nap.  Cheese quesadillas for dinner.
  • Reading:  Box…and I am always horrified by all the blood and gore in his books.
  • Gratitude’s:  That I took a nap and feel better.  LOL



  • 7 comments:

    1. Replies
      1. You've been overdoing it...but it also sounds like you totally enjoyed yourself.

        Delete
    2. Don't like blood and gore in books. Just need mystery and surprise.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Me either. Unfortunately Box is a superior writer. I've given his books away several times. LOL

        Delete
    3. I am always amazed at the creativity in the costumes. But I would have no idea who she was trying to be.
      As I have aged, I have gotten pretty tame in my reading.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I have gotten even tamer in my watching. I have no idea who they are, but enjoy them.

        Delete
    4. Don't like blood and gore in books. Just need mystery and surprise.


      ทางบ้าน

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life