November 11, 2017

REMEMBERING





Dale Thomas Craig helped keep me alive and supported me during the worst of times.  I wouldn't be here today without him in my life. 
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Himself:  Working on the truck handle.  Museum.  Dinner.
  • https://www.facebook.com/>Herself:  Photo of Don on my facebook page.  What a dear man.  Here are some Dale Craig images
  • Reading:  Stevenson’s Musgraves which isn’t catching my fancy.
  • Captain Poolie:  One post from her today on Facebook.  We will visit later today.

  • Gratitude’s:  For the GI Bill.
  • 5 comments:

    1. He looks handsome, strong and someone with which one does not mess. You were lucky to have him. These angels in our lives, we sometimes recognize too late.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. He was a wonderful person who had the wrong lover.

        Delete
    2. Good to remember. His life was too short.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I agree with Tabor. He looks like a rock and safe harbor.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life