January 19, 2018

RACING

Datsun 1600, SPL 311

Racing to finish the latest Louise Penny, so we can race downtown to the clinic to have my blood drawn so we can race home to get G to work on time.  I can’t schedule the CT scan of my stomach without the blood draw.  Write now.  Post this.  Post to Facebook for the Discovery shop, eat breakfast, go to work, come home and Get G so he can race me to the eye doc so they can dilate my eyes, then dinner, and a meeting.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Himself:  Lovely free birthday dinner at the Boat House.
  • Me, myself, and I:  I read most of the day.
  • Reading:  Louise Penny, “A Great Reckoning.”
  • Captain Poolie:  Totally drugged into a stupor.  Moving her to a nursing home.  Very sad to see her.
  • Gratitude’s:  Lots.

  • 8 comments:

    1. Well the 'dinner' part sounds good. Poor Poolie. I feel so badly for her.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hope someone knowledgeable is picked a nursing home for Poolie. So sad.

      Love Louise Penny.

      ReplyDelete
    3. At least Poolie is not alone. Some folks have no one to care where they are or what they do. Hubby has caught a nasty cold and today is the first time in days he has gotten up and around. I am fighting the same, but clearly a much milder version. I blame it on the two gymnasiums, one school and one church and all the banisters and doorknobs at those places last weekend, because we were not around any sick children!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. If you have had your flu shot, that's how the current flu comes across. Like a cold. So sorry.

        Delete
    4. I love the books by Louise Penny. You have a busy day, Mage. Take care.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I like Penny. That book, like some her others, was a bit bizarre, but somehow she pulls it off.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life