February 23, 2018

A BIRTHDAY BY THE BAY


Margot having fun at her Birthday Dinner last night in the dark with no flash.

More books.  I priced two and a half boxes yesterday.  Sometimes it is slow going.

The store manager is training everyone so they know the details of the building and the processes.  Today is her last day.  I will pick up a farewell cake for her on my way in.  No books today…just sorting.

The retired area manager gave me the name of the ACS lady in LA that will sell the books for us on eBay.  We Just need to get them to her.  I’ve carefull marked each book with a tag showing the books name, where I got the price, and the price or price variations.

They are a truly wonderful collection of Nautical books.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Peach of Keen….Ocho Bueno.  Took Margot and Zoe to Margot’s birthday dinner last night.  We had a lot of fun.
  • Me, myself, and I:  My stomach's feeling almost normal at last.  My head has a cold.  A new and closer appointment with the doc.  Sneezing continually.  Enjoying the heck out of the showers.
  • Reading:  Louise Penny….I don’t grow tired of them.
  • Captain Poolie:  Her niece is back and moved in to Poolies home.  Poolie’s  services are tomorrow at 11.
  • Gratitude’s:  Selfish, but that I feel so much better.


8 comments:

  1. Happy burthday, Margot. Glad you feel better, Mage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning. G;ad to hear you are feeling better. Thanks for your post on my page. I love Louise Penny's books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info, both here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling better. That's not selfish, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a successful birthday dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a truly Happy birthday photo! A treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Margot! I'm so glad you're feeling better. It's no fun being sick.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life