March 20, 2018

ALMOST DRIVER'S LICENSE TIME


Out of focus and with apologies.

  • ·       The Nautical books are now all separated into above $35.00 and below $35.00.  I went in yesterday and priced these lower priced volumes and got them out on the floor.  Everything got priced just a little below the medium, and hopefully they will sell.
  • ·       Friend Glen writes, “Was time to renew my driver’s license and they wanted me to come to the DMV for an eye test.  But starting in oct-2020 you will need a federal approved. "Real I D " or passport to do stuff like board a plane so you need to bring in a certified birth certificate, social security card, and other paperwork (like a passport), to get a real ID otherwise you get a driver license that says federal non compliment.”  Getting a new license will be fraught with terror for me this year.
  • ·       My birth certificate is an old, browning copy.  Not certified at all.  Can we find our passports?  No.  I’m certainly not at all compliant.
  • ·       Off to get a temporary “flipper” to fill in for the side teeth.  My plate has a new front tooth attached, but the one that broke and he glued back in (temporarily) has stayed in.  Darn.  ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Himself:  Taking Friday afternoon off as they are turning off our power.  “A Planned Outage.”
Herself:  Really good until last night.  Going to the bank shortly to see if the Passports are there.
Reading:  Life of an Irish doctor.
Gratitude’s:  That I can still putter around town.


8 comments:

  1. Still suffering the fallout from 9/11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent off our passports to get renewed and hubby failed to sign the application, so it sits on the counter waiting for him to take it back in. We need to have them renewed by June, so we have some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went down to the bank, I checked to see if they weree in the box, then I came home. I didn't check the dates. LOL

      Delete
  3. Oh nuts! I'm going to look to see where my birth certificate is. Sheesh! I have no idea..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder. Our passports must be renewed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drivers license was scary enough, good thing I am not planning on leaving the country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing our passports were in the safe deposit box.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life