May 21, 2018

THE GOOD STUFF



2018: May, Disney Wonder.  Photo:  G with his cell.

The May Grey has been closing in.  I’m making a deliberate attempt to take my camera with me every time I leave the house.  And we have been out and about a bit more.  Yes, I forgot to take the camera out when I bought pants, but we had a stop by the bay.  We had time in Balboa Park, and we saw a well done juried student show at the Mingei.

I enjoyed seeing the Disney Wonder cruise by us.  It will be in and out of the bay all summer.  Divergences to Alaska and to Cabo too….and I wouldn’t go to Cabo now if you paid me.  The big Cartel boss is gone and now all the little Cartels are fighting for space.

In the park, I watched squirrels while I waited for G to end his shift.  We took the noisy green tram to the other end of the park and stopped in to the Mingei Museum.  Some of the student work was awesome…crafted well beyond their years.  Pots, jewelry, and small sculptural works.  Yes, I took pictures. 

I still have one more apology to make about the “Opt out” fuss tho most of life has returned to normal. 
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Himself:  Work looks pretty good today with his 24 accounts.  Meeting tonight.
  • Herself:  Make bed, write this, shop for groceries, maybe quilt now that I have big fake fingers.
  • Reading:  Oscar the Cat
  • Watching:  Tonight is Antique’s Roadshow.
  • Gratitudes:  Friends graduating from College.  Daughter losing keys, daughter buying 2 new keys.  The new pants fit perfectly…and I got two pair.



10 comments:

  1. So much to be thankful for Mage! Lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always smart to buy two pair when you find some that fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need new pants desperately but hate to shop for them. Ugh! I did go through my closet this morning and pulled about 6 tops out to donate. Thinking I might have to buy a new pair of jeans for the trip -- maybe even 2 pair! Will have to do some serious looking soon. I don't know that I want to take a cruise anymore -- too many people and too much risk of acquiring an illness. Hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take a small ship. We have never caught a bug yet on all our cruises. Or try the train. Go across canada...what a great trip.

      Delete
  4. p.s. the tops still fit but I rarely wear them so felt they should be passed on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a very cool life!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy the annual art show at the high school. Some students are so talented. One wonders where it will take them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I am like you. If I find something that fits and I like I will get duplicates. Hey they may quit making them which is my usual luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ordered a pair of slacks online and they fit and washed so well I ordered three more and gave away all the others. They're cotton synthetic blend and will probably outive me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to do better about taking a camera with me. Sometimes, I try to remember to go back to certain spots, but I tend to forget.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life