June 15, 2018

PASSWORD PROTECTED



Photo Credit:ACS Discovery Shop/Point Loma not me.

The big boss somewhere up the line, way up the line, had sent out a directive about Men’s Health Week.  They sent so much stuff that I may be stretching it all to be a Men’s Heath Month.   Not only have I been taking photos…knowing this promotion is coming, but so has our shop manager.  The job, which was an artistic one photo a day, has bloomed into ten or more photos and albums a day.

Frankly, if I didn’t have G to help me process these password protected DOC’s, PNG’s, JPG’s, and PDF’s, I would be lost. 

Other than that, I have my partial back in and can offer a whole smile.  I can hear the whole world…and everything else all day.  And my round daughter is losing her muffin top while I hide mine behind big shirts.  Her problem was Coke.  Mine is ice cream.  We laughed together about it this morning on the phone.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
·       Himself:  “Yeaaaaa, Friday we made it,” he said.
·       Herself:   With G’s help, got everything saved. Laughing about the patched together me.  Growing older can be amusing if one practices acceptance.  LOL
·       Reading:  Something…LOL  It’s in the bedroom, and it’s a new to me author.
·       Watching:  Movie, a no brains required but cute film.  “RIPD.”
·       Gratitudes:  Being able to talk with my daughter Margot on the phone, and laugh with her, and keep my thinking shut.

6 comments:

  1. Not too sure how some of those items pertain to men's health. Especially the martini shaker and glasses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boss did the display. I don't drink, but I guess she thinks all men need a three martini lunch.

      Delete
  2. So your grand is facing a big challenge with insurance, or is that someone else? I like smiles, big important smiles. I love the photo. Looks like a fashion ad. Good luck with the Father's Day sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's the oldest granddaughter. I really feel for her.

      Delete
  3. When I adapt and go with the flow about things as I age, everything is easier somehow! May as well enjoy it all. It’s better than the alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice arrangement. Sorry about the complications. Glad for the progress in other areas.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life