June 26, 2018

REMINDERS



Comic Con 2017.

I was supposed to mend my costume apron yesterday, instead I played with photos.  I didn’t do really too well last year with photos at Comic Con, and I had hopes that good old Photoshop might cure some of the ills of my techniques yesterday.  It did somewhat, and I am left feeling that tho the art ain’t great, the enthusiasm is.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Again 6 to 5.  He tried shorter hours yesterday but didn’t get through it all.  Costco for dinner tonight.
  • Me, myself, and I:  H have to take those bows out of my Comic con costume.  Furthermore, I really need to read the manual on my hearing aids.
  • Reading:  Starting another Hillerman.
  • Gratitude’s:  That I could make it to a 0615 meeting.   That I could give one lady a ride home.



3 comments:

  1. I look forward to your photos and tales of comic con.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness... is that really YOU???? Wow, you look so different! When you get Photoshop figured out, could you teach me?? :) Huge hugs ... when is ComicCon??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, weeks and months fly by but years?? Seems like just a few months ago it was Comic con. Guess for you it doesn't come quick enough.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life