July 4, 2018

A FOURTH OF JULY



Have a lovely holiday with friends and family.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Not working.  Carrying boxes of books for me and loving the emptier garage.  Starting work really early tomorrow.
  • Me, myself, and I:  Joined the https://www.sshsa.org/index.html>Steamship Historical Society, moving boxes, watching fireworks on TV.  Working tomorrow.
  • Reading:  A Scottish nurse story.  It’s in the other room and I am too lazy to get up to find the title.
  • Gratitude’s:  That G has the day off.  That I walked inn the water yesterday and feel so fine today.  That I talked to my eldest this morning.



4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th to you and George!! You sound so like me -- I get reading a book and if I'm away from it, I couldn't begin to remember the title or author's name. LOL So you finished all of the Hillerman's? I have too, and since he's no longer with us, we'll have to search for another Indian mystery author, though none will be as good as he was. Be safe today ... Love you, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one left, but three by his daughter left to read. You stay cool up there....hugs from the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a peaceful 4th. Best way to spend one.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life