August 18, 2018

EIGHT EIGHTEEN TWO THOUSAND EIGHTEEN


           
Work has been not just little donations of books, but huge donations every day.  Shortly we are heading out to pick up more books from Poolie’s sister, Mia.  We have too many dishes too.  Most are lovely….not these.  We have at least six sets of formal dishes.  A few sets seem to have been sold.  Lots of books have been sold, but at one and two dollars, they can’t be making much money for the store.

Today I want to put that big crow on Bobbies quilt after breakfast. Then I will go back to studying the DMV book while trying not to nap at my computer. 

4 comments:

  1. Why do you have to study the DMV book? Does this mean I will have to move to the city where there is mass transit soon? I want another set of dishes, but have no room in the kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dishes aren’t to my taste either.

    Good luck with the studying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those dishes. Not for me though. I would love to go to a party where they were used to serve a most wonderful meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Tabor, I hope we don't have to pass the written test here. So far they have only been concerned about our eyes. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life