August 1, 2018

TEETH AND OTHER NONSENSES




Somehow I didn’t get much done yesterday morning….that I remember.  I did make it to the dentist on time.  They took impressions, now including the front tooth that fell out.  I really wanted a temporary for that front one, and after a great fuss one appeared.  The dentist had kept an old partial and stuck a tooth on the front of it.  I kept thinking that he must be a hoarder.  Where did he keep this?  The big problem is that I can’t fully shut my mouth, but I have a full set of triumphant upper teeth.

Decided to take my cumbersome walker to LA with me.  I have a guitar Bobbies other half bought down here also.  If you see a rotund lady staggering along with a suitcase and guitar balanced on a walker with a backpack too, you have my permission to laugh. 

Today masses of books get pulled off our shelves and packaged for a lady from the Friends of the Library to pick up.  We used to just give them to whoever we were donating our rotated goods to.  Sending them to the library is a win win.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Two more long days, then next week normal hours and gym again.
  • Myself:  Maybe next week I can get in the pool.  Dinner quiche and slaw.  Got groceries for G yesterday.
  • Reading:  The Invisible Library….and I am charmed.  Discovered there are three more.
  • Gratitude’s:  That I have fake teeth, that I have my ticket, that G has a doc’s appointment with his old doc at Scripps.



8 comments:

  1. No one will laugh..applaud maybe but not laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dentists are not fun, either for the company or the pocketbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it one day at a time. I hate when our body loses parts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun photo and I see your header has changed and simplified. Everything looks great! I'm so glad you're getting your dental work done. Sigh... I'm going to have to go to the dentist when I get back too. Not looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mental image says bunches about your determination. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life