September 19, 2018

GOING FAST



1972: Mage and Margot visiting my mother at Le Rondelet, Shelter Island.

·       This month is whizzing by.  Fast. 
·       I’m plugged into the Million Veteran Project tracking genetics.
·       George had a lot of fun at Costco yesterday night.
·       Weather: Beautiful comfortable days and cool nights, heaven.
·       I always feel heroic when the laundry gets done.  Housewifery isn’t one of my arts.
·       Last night’s fish failed.  It was so awful that we couldn’t eat it.
·       Ice cream was good.
·       Quiche and salad tonight.
·       LOL
           

9 comments:

  1. What happened to the fish? They need low heat an can overcook fairly easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I baked it in foil, and it should have been gently grilled. It tasted truly awful.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad you do as I have ALL the old family pictures.

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry for the fish. I have failed with fish quite a few times too. Sigh. I love love that photo from your past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you explained the fish. I too wondered.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life