September 21, 2018

VALUES AND SATURATION

2018: M and G, another birthday Dinner at the Boat House.
           
·       You would never know that he goes to the gym every day, and I am down one size.
·       A free roast beef dinner at the boat house last night for the birthday lady.  Yes, that’s desert in front of both of us: Crème Brule for me and Apple brown betty for him.
·       I went in to the work today and told the boss that I wouldn’t be there on Fridays any more.  I felt a lot easier when I heard her talk with everyone, and was able to let her go.  I told her that I was going to focus on the three quilts on my drawing board.  And I am.
·       It’s very freeing.
·       Margot went to a Thrift sale today and bought only two small things.  She is going to get rid of an equal number of items too, she tells me.  A new way of living.
·       I’ve been allergic to something lately.  Detective be me.  Enough said on that.
·       Best of all, it is 75 degrees, the sun is out, and the sky is a beautiful Alice blue…an almost faded blue, out the office window.
·       #f0f8ff color name is Alice Blue color. #f0f8ff hex color red value is 240, green value is 248 and the blue value of its RGB is 255. Cylindrical-coordinate representations (also known as HSL) of color #f0f8ff hue: 0.58 , saturation: 1.00 and the lightness value of f0f8ff is 0.97.

14 comments:

  1. Allergies! I can’t eat eggs or chocolate any more! Rats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are backing away from mean people in your life. You don't need that. Volunteers should be treated like gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those two happy people .... happy birthday to you ..... may you have many more and look just as happy at each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I haven't said it already, Happy Birthday. Oh heck, even if I have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hippo Birdies Two Ewes, Hippo Birdie Two Ewes, Hippo Birdie, Hippo Birdie, Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that picture of the two of you. Do you drink milk? I became allergic after drinking it for 70 years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday! ....and many more.......!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to smile at reading your breakdown of the color ... our youngest would be cracking up right now -- he works for Sherwin Williams, and at one time, years ago when he worked in the paint dept. of a master model plastics company he said 'No one questions my eye for color!" Hmmm... must get that from his dear old mother! Love you dearly and once again apologize for being so unfaithful in reading and posting to your blog, much less writing on mine. Never do I not think of you ...

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life