October 23, 2018

INCHING FORWARD

The Palms from the backside sketched from the cottage porch.
           
Shortly I am off to my first post sale bookshelf purge.  I’m to show up at the library, and they will put me to work.  I eat something at ten thirty, and am home at twelve thirty.  No jewelry, no teeth, and no ears.  MRI at 1430.

I will be very glad when this double duty day is done.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Went to work at five so he could take me to the MRI and still get in his 8 hours.  I am very grateful.
  • Myself:  A bit nervous.
  • Reading:  Steven son’s “Miss Buncle Married>”
  • Gratitude’s:  G, the docs office for finally getting me some information on the Dermatologist.



9 comments:

  1. I assume the no teeth etc is for the MRI and not the library. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      No wedding ring either. The struggle to get it off wasn't a nice one.

      Delete
  2. I am loving the sketches. Keep them coming, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is a 'post sale bookshelf purge'? I didn't realize you'd got a position at the library -- which one?? And is it paid or volunteer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a volunteer, and it is with Friends of the Library....all of them. The final depository for the library discards from many of the libraries..

      Delete
  4. May your day be full of good results.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life