December 14, 2018

A SPECIAL MOMENT




Special things make the day go really well.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  At work at 6AM, PT in the afternoon.  We enjoyed the museum party last night.  Few brought booze, and little was stolen at the steal a gift.
  • Myself:  Didn’t spill food down my front last night.  Took my camera and managed a few pictures last night.  Big book sale the next three days.
  • Reading:  Nothing…wrapping gifts instead.
  • Gratitude’s:  Right now, today, I am grateful for everything but the traffic.



7 comments:

  1. I wrapped gifts day before yesterday and got about 75% done and it took hours! Not my favorite part of the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I save pre-wrapped boxes. I stick the ribbons from the year before inside the box. You are looking at the laziest woman alive here. I used to iron the ribbons too.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bathroom. Love the color combination! Huggers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is so lovely! I am delighted when my meal doesn't land on my chest.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life