February 14, 2019

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY



           
Properties tells me that I have over 100,000 pictures of George.  That’s a lot, but then again, I’ve been taking pictures for over 35 years.  His mom took a lot of pictures too.  We have a lot of George.



At Disneyland.

I like the ones of him smiling best.  There’s even a baby picture of him with a mile-wide smile.  He’s doing pretty well in his teen aged Passport Pictures too.  I like the adult images of him with the big grin best. 

For he’s my smiling Valentine.



On his way to Lahore.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Coughing and working and being Grumpy.  Wearing orange and white stripes.
  • Myself:  Hardly coughing at all.  Wearing teal and white stripes.  Wanting to go hear Joan speak at 7.
  • Photo:  I took all but the Passport photos.
  • Max;   sleeping and cute...what can  I say.
  • Reading:  ”The Dead Detective.”  It’s well crafted.
  • Gratitude’s:  It’s good and tomorrow will be better.



6 comments:

  1. It’s good to hear you are feeling better, Mage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a born smiler despite the Grumpy nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How he ever got the nickname Grumpy....?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're passing them out, that fellow behind George is decent, too. Glad all of you are on Recovery Road.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great smile. So glad you are feeling better, wish George was also.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life