February 27, 2019

PAPER


My closet rejects and one bag of his.
           
I’ve cleared out the pillows, quilts, and all but Christmas things out of the attic.  I’ve finished my closet and discovered I have two formal outfits that still fit.  Now I am off to the oculists’ for my new temporary glasses. 
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Working.
  • Myself:  Went back to work yesterday.  The books are wonderful.  Today: Errands.  Next on the KonMarie list are papers.  LOL  I have always drawn and painted on paper.
  • Photo:  Out of focus me.
  • Reading:  An old JA Jance.
  • Gratitude’s:  New pre-surgery glasses that are really working.



14 comments:

  1. You CAN'T throw away PAPER!!!!!!!!! That stuff is gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to chuckle as I thought you had typed off to the occultists for my glasses. I was going to ask if they delivered via mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I headed off to the oculists to pick up my new pre surgery lenses. LOL No mail.

      Delete
  3. How awesome to have a room cleared, and an attic, at that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My attic is huge. I'd love to see it cleared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. I have several bags of clothes stacked in my bedroom but that's as far as I've gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am echoing only slightly confused. Noooo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the worst of it is that I have kept paper journals since 1974. LOL

      Delete
  7. The worst tidying I ever did was my MIL’s attic. Sixty years of stuff to sort and dispose of at the height of summer. It was its own form of hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My attic is pretty small and in the bedroom. It stays pretty much room temperature.

      Delete
  8. And what wonder what did we ever need it for?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really do love my drawers of clothes now that I’ve folded it the Konmarie way. I haven’t truly cleared my closet since I donated something that I wish I hadn’t. Ah well... Maybe I’ll get back to it once I’m done with my photo scannning.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life