March 11, 2019

MORE BITS AND BOBS

1978.  My brick and board bookcase filled.  Abbott St.
           
·       The books, CD’s, and DVD’s are done.
·       My closet is done, his is one quarter done.
·       I managed to get one more bag of magazines skimmed and the addresses removed.
·       Yes, I did look at most of them. 
·       Nothing beats going to the pool.
·       Then I came home and napped in front of my computer.  LOL
·       Dinner was medium carbohydrate, vegetarian, with garlic bread.
·       Half a cup of ice cream gives you 2 grams of protein.
·       I got that bookcase when I left Paul.  I had no job, no money, and no home, but I still had books.  The bricks were cement and redish.

8 comments:

  1. Good for you, Mage. Oh dear...you've got that spam too. I keep reporting it, but it keeps appearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that spammer is everywhere. It's very silly, really.
    I like the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sketch really tells the story of your collection better than a photo. Must feel good to have accomplished so much purging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a touching sketch. I see that pretty girl in my mind as she sets out to face the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has that bookcase at least once. Possibly the most important piece of furniture, ever!

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life