August 31, 2019

HAPPY, JOYOUS, AND FREE


                       
                                         


Mid-afternoon the Pulmonary doctor called. The cancer has not metastasized to my brain, nor did my brain show any sign of any senior diseases. His Words. Normal he said.

After chatting with him for a moment, I sat out in the coolness of the Patio and said “Thank you, thank you thank you...and I am still saying it..”
                                                
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Shopping and breakfast with me, then a good time at the museum.
  • Myself:  He bought desert at Vons on the way home.
  • Photo:  1983, OB flood with Timothy’s Volvo.
  • Reading:  Just finished “GONE MISSING,” By Castillo. I think I will pick something gentler to read tomorrow.
  • Gratitude’s:  Oh my, Oh my, lots of gratitude’s.





  • 29 comments:

    1. Fantastic news!!! Happy happy, Joy Joy!! Hugs and much love to you...

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great news Mage! Worry and fatigue can sure make us think we've lost our marbles but you haven't! Love you.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Good news, indeed. Glad they called to tell you and not keep you waiting until next week.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wonderful news!!!!! I know that feeling and there is none greater. It will take a while to get the smile off your face. Enjoy

      ReplyDelete
    5. This is GREAT news! Normal is only a point of reference.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Such Happy News. Have a wonderful week of planning for the future.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm still on hold knowing there's more to come.

        Delete
    7. Oh wow! Yay! Thank goodness! Excellent, excellent news, Mage!
      Ummm... That's quite a picture though.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. That was during the great flood. Only my house and my car lived through it. Everyone else lost everything.

        Delete
    8. You make me very happy. Your news, your picture, you. Thank you.

      ReplyDelete
    9. Happy, joyous, free, and HEALTHY!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Well, after Chemo, radiation, and lots of sleep. LOL

        Delete
    10. I’m sure that made your day and perhaps your month and year too. 👍👍

      ReplyDelete
    11. So pleased for your findings of health.

      ReplyDelete
    12. AS I said on FB,,,good is normal. I am so happy for you and I can see that nasty cloud blowing out to sea.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The surgeon is a bit worried, but I am much lightened up.

        Delete
    13. Just checking in on you. 10 more days!! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life