· Saturday’s moment of joy was when we took 24 year old Grumpy in to the shop, and he passed his smog. He’s so old we have to have him smogged every year, and we agonize over it. Yes, new tags too. Yes, he did fail one year. That was when we learned to put injector cleaner through before the test.
· Top photo: Caught the 15 year old and a member of the court waiting for the photographer to finish something else. Quinceanera’s are to celebrate a 15th birthday. Dresses, (Click to see a few: https://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Quinceanera-Dresses-4374/">HERE. suits, Mass at the church, pictures at the park, dinner and dancing somewhere. Quinceanera’s cost from 5 grand to 20 grand.
· Friday was that stress test I wrote about so enthusiastically. I came home and slept. Saturday I slept. Sunday I took only one nap. Sunday night, I slept all night.
· For those who are interested in the weather. It was only in the 70’s here at the beach yesterday. We had breakfast with Pam, Poolie’s friend, inland yesterday and caught up with all the news and gossip in the near 90’s heat. She’s looking very tired.
· I love such normal days as these.