September 22, 2019

THANK YOU

Flowers from the Office/
                                                       
Thank you all for the flowers, letters, cards, notes, suggestions, and caring.  I appreciate every one more than I can say.  DeAnna, who writes, has written three cards.  Robin, who draws, sent me a drawing.  Eileen sent me a blast of color.  Sahara sent me a painting. Bobbie suggested I try Midnight.  I am really grateful to each and every one of you, and my heart is filled with happiness.    
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Got everything for our December vacation in B&W.  Which will do.
  • Myself:  Took some “midnight” and got up only once all night long.  No coughing, no leaking, no drama.  I feel like me this morning.  Home Health Nurse coming today.  I’ll give her all the old meds and show her that I am draining again.
  • Photo:  The folks at G’s office sent this humongous bouquet that’s much appreciated.
  • Reading:  Moving back to murder and mayhem.



8 comments:

  1. You are sounding like your old self, Mage. Take care and heal well and quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have all these wonderful people caring for you, Mage. I'm sending my aloha from the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL flowers! They really brighten things up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're on the mend. Lovely flowers and the terra cotta floors match wonderfully. Healing hugs and love to you and G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are obviously much loved. Soooo happy you are doing so much better. Also glad the Midnight is helping you sleep. Rest is vital. Keep healing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What flowers, wow! Keep healing and I hope you both keep rested.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO! WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES.

    Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life.
    You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati brotherhood, and receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD.
    We are ready to change your life, we can make your Dreams come true, also we are going to give you everything that you need in this Life ....

    *Riches

    *Power

    *Famous

    *Wealth

    With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish,So have you make up your mind that you want to join the great Illuminati brotherhood to
    become rich and famous in life population and also you will be protected from all evils against you and your family.
    If you're really ready to be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood then contact us via
    WhatsApp: +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email: {officialilluminati999@gmail.com}

    Visits our Websites for more info: https://illuminatiofficial666world.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life