October 26, 2019

ALIVE, ALIVE-O




This is the last free week before chemo.  As far as I know.  I’m planning to go with G to the park to see the new show at the museum then go to the Zoo.  They used to have a low cost membership for us city dwellers that excluded the Wild Animal Park.  We rarely went there anyway.  Let’s hope it is still available.  I’ll bring a good book or two and nap in the car when I am not adventuring.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Playing on his computer, talking with Margot, and I.
  • Myself:  Bookstore, Zoo, read, nap.
  • Photo:  Mine, I think.
  • Reading:  Number one in the Louise Penny, Gamache series.
  • Gratitude’s:  George.



6 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your day out and this free week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoy this free week. Make it count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes... Please enjoy every minute of this week. Museum, park, zoo is a wonderful way to enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Gamache series. The books are really popular with our book club members.

    Have a great weekend. Take care.

    Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if I've ever met a person as relentlessly optimistic and futuristic as you. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for deleting my rant of the other evening. I was just so shocked to see that ad for bank account hacks that I totally lost it. I do hope all goes well with your Chemo. I continue to think of you and send positive healing your way. So very glad you're staying put. Enjoy the zoo for me -- my sisters and I used to ride the bus for free and take it to Balboa Park (from North Clairemont!). We'd get to the zoo and have snacks that we brought from home. My most vivid memory was that of peeling a pomegranate and eating the seeds for most of the afternoon there at the zoo. Memories... go make a bunch of happy ones!!!

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life