April 26, 2020

JOURNEYING




I walk, I do my cranberry juice, and I watch another episode of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zRI7xwN_mU>Great Canal Journeys…then I  do it all again.  The journeyers, Tim and Prunella, are now in their eighties, and she has Alzheimer’s.  It truly has proved to be a wonderful series of adventures even tho I worry about them both as I watch.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  We can’t hear our phones ring. I leave a message.  He leaves a message.
  • Myself:  I just keep exercising.
  • Reading:  Nothing.  Imagine…but I have a new book.
  • Photo:  Mission Bay after rebuilding.
  • Gratitude’s:  That I can walk again tho slowly.



  • 8 comments:

    1. From your cheering section on the east coast of Canada...Yay! Keep at it Mage. Great progress!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I am so happy. You know your way around youtube way better than I do.

      ReplyDelete
    3. It’s not just you.we’re all kind of treading water and cycling through the same activities.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Yay, Mage! Good for you. I'm trying to walk as often as I can. It's just hard to get up before the sun rises.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Up and walking! You've cheered up a dank weekend. Keep it up.


      ReplyDelete
    6. Sounds like you are closer to flying the coop. That will be a celebration.

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life