April 20, 2020

WELL, WELL, WELL!



The Physical Therapist arrived, and only startled me a little.  I thought the pleasant OT was scheduled.  Nope.  She’s finished…what a shame.  I did everything G want’s…sit, stand, walk, show that I can use the bathroom, sit, stand, and walk.  She said I did well but corrected me on a couple of things. 

Lunch proved that two meals in a row here can be edible.  Last night, the oriental themed chicken salad was flat out delicious. This noon:  The quiche/spinach entre was delightful, and the fat peach slices were perfect.  Imagine.  It’s supposed to be raining today, but no.  There are rays of golden light outside.  An old man sits in a puddle of sunshine out in the center of the big patio area.  Hi head is back.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  • Himself:  Said  he woke early but told me he was doing fine.
  • Myself:  Drew for an hour, then exercised for another hour.
  • Reading:  Still reading the Gunther mystery.
  • Gratitude:  That G is doing so well.
  • Photo:Nati’s patio, last day.


  • 12 comments:

    1. Yay Mage! Great progress! You go girl!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Good for you, release in the offing soon I hope.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Oh, this is a lovely and inspiring post. I am so happy to read it!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is sounding good. We're out here on the sidewalk, clapping for you.

      ReplyDelete
    5. That sounds really good. You'll be home soon.

      ReplyDelete
    6. This seems optimistic. Meanwhile, you're having some decent meals.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wow, all that and good food too? Maybe they got a new cook. Sounds like you are really getting close.

      ReplyDelete
    8. I'm glad there is progress. I hope you can go home before much longer.

      ReplyDelete
    9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Sounds like you’re coming along!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Hoping you're too busy to post any updates, but rather working at getting strong enough to be discharged home. Thinking of you ... Hugs, T

      ReplyDelete
    12. I'm so happy to hear that you're getting some delicious meals. Yay!

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life