June 26, 2020

COVID 19 AND US


The Covid 19 virus is in a great hurry here.  All those non-believers, those ‘it won’t get to me’ folks, those off to the bar or the beach young-uns are now catching the virus.  They are the ones who won’t wear a mask or stay 6 feet away from their friends. 

The “I don’t need to wear a mask,” they say.  We are all violating their freedoms.  We all mourn their unfinished lives when they die.

“More fool them,” I say.

Both G and I are back to the stage where we wish the governor would shut the state down again.  No such luck. So we stay home.  We still have a mountain of things to move back in.  Today the sewing stuff.  I’m truly grateful that G carried it all up our steep stairs without a complaint.  Now it is my job to find a home for it all.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………
<UL><LI><U><A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A></U>  <I>Made banana bread…a first, and boy it smells good.  (And boy, it was good.)<I></LI>
<LI><U>Myself:</U>  <I>Arranging the sewing stuff in some form of order.  Blood sugar before PET scan was 83.  Urinating every two hours all night long.<I></LI>
<LI><U>Reading:</U>  <I>Reich.</I></LI>
<LI><U>Photo:</U>  <I>The star under sail.  Photo M.Dowd..</I></LI>
<LI><U>Gratitude’s:</U>  <I>George.</I></LI></UL >


1 comment:

  1. I just saw a graph for our province which shows that per population the incidence among 20-40s and 40-60s is greater than those of us from 6o-80. Of course, it skyrockets in the beyond 80 group.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life