November 24, 2020

FRANKLY

 


  

Yes, I am slowly taking care of things.  I’d rather be fast about it, but I am getting it done. 

 Teeth, I go in tomorrow to get the other half of my teeth deep cleaned.  This hygienist isn’t as tough as the old dentist.  I know because Agony isn’t my middle name.  Next, I need to clean up after myself.  As I go through a room, I leave a trail of detritus.  It’s not bad but still needs to be picked up.  I’m honestly a slob.

 Frankly I have been distracted by a small infection in one finger and another under an arm.  I used a new tool supplied by my clinic, and I sent them a note with photos.  I like this.  No need to go inside a building or a doctor’s office.  They can see, in focus, what I am complaining about.

I’ve gotten G to order groceries on line at last.  He would far rather go to the store and squeeze the avo’s or tomatoes.  I don’t blame him, but I’d rather he not come down with Covid if he could help it.  I went along with him yesterday, and I stayed in the car masked and reading while he shopped.  It was good to be in his company. 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

  • <A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:  He’s water aerobicing without me.
  • Myself:  Overjoyed that Biden has access.  Picking up the bedroom, starting the laundry, keeping my head quiet.
  • Reading:  Cadell.
  • Watching:  Recorded shows like “60 Minutes.”
  • Photo:  81  San Diego Airport.
  • Gratitude’s:  I have a list that’s very long today. 

 

11 comments:

  1. That is one helluva heel click. Celebratory, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. My eldest left to get married, and we who were left behind celebrated.

      Delete
  2. I am going to miss squeezing the veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoopee! I haven't been in a store since the end of Feb. I, too, prefer squeezing the veggies but so far have been receiving good fruit and veg. neighbor and more recently free delivery trials from various stores have brought me. Shoppers have done good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I order online and set a time for pick-up. I haven't had delivery service yet and the only problem I've had so far is bananas were way too GREEN! I wound up peeling them, putting in a ziploc bag and freezing them. Banana bread in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would prefer to keep grocery shopping in person rather than online and pickup. It’s not bad here right now, so I feel pretty safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great photo. Don’t know if I’ve ever jumped that high!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's quite a jump. :-) I've been getting my groceries delivered for months now. Occasionally shopping myself but quit since the recent rise in infections. An abundance of caution so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos, that is quite an elevation there.
    Think George will like pick up. I still go in once a week for those things I need to squeeze but love pick up for the rest and really cuts down in store time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice jump, I assume that wasn't recent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank goodness! Hawaii's numbers aren't as bad as yours... for now. We go to the market, social distance, wear masks (of course), have our hand sanitizers ready at all times. Fingers crossed we stay safe. We need to get our Xmas shopping done.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life