January 7, 2021

TOWARD A MORE PEACEFUL UNION

 


You have heard all the words. You have seen the images.

Like everyone, I was appalled.  I was horrified.  I believe in protests.  I do not believe in angry protests. 

He grows more like Hitler every day.

I believe he is not sane.

 George and I toured the Washington DC Capitol on a peaceful sunny day in 2012.  We enjoyed it a lot, and were amazed by things like the rotunda made ugly with statuary.  Yesterday’s protestors just ignored all those badly carved marble things.  We didn’t smash in any windows, sit in Pelosi’s office with our feet up on her desk, or wave the Confederate flag in folk’s faces.  We didn’t die though four of theirs did one from my home town of OB.

 We spent yesterday being appalled, our noses aimed toward the TV.  I’d had my CT scan, I’d seen the results, two new, tiny nodules, and was mesmerized by the horror in Washington.  This morning everyone in politics is discussing the 25th Amendment.  Everyone in media too except the right wingers.  They say it is all the media’s fault, it’s Antifa’s fault..

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

<A HREF=http://geeeee-zer.blogspot.com/>Himself:</A>  Made muffins, and fritters, and lunch.

Myself:  Managed to sleep pretty well despite thinking.  Got the laundry done.

Reading:  Books.

Watching:  News.

Photo:  Mine.

Header:  Taken of two ships in hot layup, the grounds read Coronado from the air.  

Header:  Taken from Coronado of two ships in hot layup plus a Navy ship.

Gratitude’s:  That everything in my lungs are small.  Next scan in April.

 

11 comments:

  1. A very sad day for the US. We watched it on Youtube last night. I really hope they remove the president asap with the 25th Amendment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were sad watching. It had to have been a bad day for many Americans. Take care, Mage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLease God, (Can't help saying this, born Catholic) those nodules can be dealt with. Brave Mage and George, crazy times we live in. I remind myself, daily that the USA is stuffed to the hilt with the very best of people and quite a few (misguided, God love them)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got you in my prayers Mage. I still have a headache from yesterday. Hugs to you/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will like to know the resolution of the two new nodules. Leave the rest to those who made the mess; it has their attention now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying those nodules can be dealt with. Let us know.
    As for yesterday, I got physically ill and had to turn off the TV. The man is not sane nor are his followers. Sadly that man with his feet on her desk was a son of Arkansas. Not a proud moment for our state.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was a coordinated attack with people within the White House. and this isn't the end. they have another attack planned for the inauguration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gracious! Your post here mirrors what I wrote on Friday for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life