· I forget that three hours of walking leaves me dozing the next day. I’d laugh about it all if I were not half asleep. I didn’t sit much Friday, so Saturday I dozed,…several times. I rarely sat Sunday at the museum. Monday was mostly lost tho I got food for the week and did the laundry. You would have enjoyed seeing me doze outside the garage yesterday, book in hand, washer and dryer doing their thing behind me.
· The Weaving Barn was heaven Sunday. It seemed there were miles of these beautiful wooden tools marching down each side of the building with a double row in the center. There was no one using a loom this day, to my sadness, but there was a spinner outside. Chatting happily with everyone.
· Bobbie called me yesterday home from Band stuff and two east coast galleries. She still has the beautiful rosewood loom that sat in the big house living room. I miss the thought of it. Reality is that folks with learning disabilities in math don’t do well warping up a loom.
· “Just Do It.” Nike’s old slogan applies to me today. I’ll read a few of you, make the bed so I can see the bedroom quilt, and quilt a few crows in gold thread.
· Himself: Had a truly overloaded day Monday then dashed off to his Monday meeting.
· Herself: Jazzed that granddaughter Sahara is down here for a week and I got to see her last night. Will make a follow-up doc appointment…at last. Forgot to wear my new ears this morning.
· Reading: Just finished “Coyote Waits.”
· Watching: Netflix.
· Gratitudes: For the ladies in my Tuesday meeting remembering my name.