I’m almost leafed out. There’s only a three by three-ish area left for me to quilt. I was amazed that so much had gotten done. I’ve not been the most attentive quilter known to man. I’ve stalled as much as I can. I’ve put off working on it endlessly.
Only when George suggested that I work on it half an hour a day did I get back to work on it. Slowly it progressed. Perhaps there’s only a few half hours left to sew leaves now. Frankly, I’m much encouraged. Then trimming and binding to be done.
Much encouraged by a downtown hotel room too. SDG&E, our power company, is shutting the neighborhood down for a whole day. G did some online shopping and found a room by the bay at a reasonable price that had some great reviews. We are not to be without computer access tho. The 2 year old Windows 10 laptop spent the day updating itself yesterday. Today G has the ten year old Windows 7 laptop charging. I don’t have much in the way of hope that he can get that one going again.
- Himself: Gaming, shower, get the oldest laptop working.
- Myself: Shower and leaves.
- Reading: Randall Garrett.
- Watching: To Catch a Smuggler Colombia. G likes this show.
- Photo: 2018, pinning the quilt.
- Weather: A few scattered high clouds. A cool 63F.
- Gratitude’s: That I don’t have to ever get down on the floor again.