Me: 9 innings and we lost again. We are at the bottom. Header: No not the one we will be on. That's a Princess ship framed between the Star of India and the HMS Surprise. There's a link to the Elation in this side bar at the bottom.
G: Doing a special project today; vacation tomorrow.
Work: Padre’s 2008 Schedule.
Game Weather schedule.
Cruise:Mexican Riviera Cruise Reviews.
- Packing: I’ll wander up to the cleaners this morning and get my batik dress. Looking at pictures of me, just me, on that last vacation, I note I had vowed never to wear sleeveless dresses again. Today I note all three long dresses I am bringing are sleeveless. No, I didn’t lift weights this winter break but I will. Yesterday, packed underwear. Today I pack bling and jewelry then work my way through the packing list.
- Things I need to do before we leave: Empty the refrigerator. Take out the trash. Make a note about setting the timers on the lights. Tidy once through. Call the dentist today and leave a message……they are closed today. (More will be revealed as I get closer to leaving.)
- Last things to do before we leave: Another list: Leave check for Maria. She will be here to clean the Wednesday we are in Cabo San Lucas.
- Work: Talking with G about this being my last year. Yes, we need the money as we are totally fiscally irresponsible always covering our emergencies out of principal. No, I am not ok with the new longer hours and the attitude. I love the people and the job, but the downside is that I hurt somewhere physically all the time. The upside is if I can survive the pain, we travel and are bill free.
- Upside: The sun is out. The weather is spectacular. I’m packing to go on a cruise. I’m planning a second trip this time to Comptche in Northern California to ride the Skunk Train and spend a few days with special friends D and Kay.